Sunday, August 30, 2009

even cowgirls get the blues

boy, it's been awhile!!!
i took a much needed retreat up in the mountains for the summer, free of cell service or high speed internet... then it was off to the hamptons for a couple days by the pool... love-love-lovely...
now i'm back in nyc and let me tell you, its good to be back!

being out in the summer sun i am never without a big bottle of water, my ray bans and my ipod... this summer i dug a lot of Jenny Lewis...Besides being drop dead adorable and the spitting image of a'70s fashion icon from the green hills of California, she's one heck of a lyricist... my favourite lyric: "So I found myself a sweetheart, with the softest of hands, We were unlucky in love but I'd do it all again."[Acid Tongue].... No regrets Ms. Lewis, always the way to live. Enjoy!! xx

No comments: