Thursday, March 18, 2010

SummerTime


I am getting SO excited for summer, as the weather has finally gotten so lovely here in New York. Yesterday, I walked through Madison Square Park and everyone was sitting outside, enjoying their Shake Shack burgers & beers, in the warm sunshine, and it was just SO lovely. Here are somethings I want to do this summer....

1) I really want to take a trip to Nashville, TN and really engage in the culture (food, music, sights...) Gwyneth Paltrow just did a write up on her blog GOOP, and it makes it seem so freakin' cool. It's a pretty short drive, and I think it would be so fun to go with a great group of friends.
2) I want this bag to wear out to the beach or on Central Park Picnics.
4) Maybe try out a public pool. I haven't been to one since I was a little girl visiting my family in Germany!
5) See as much live music as possible! Outdoors or even indoor at my favorite place.
6) And, spend as much time at the beach as possible!!

have a lovely one, y'all. xxp.

No comments: