I am getting SO excited for summer, as the weather has finally gotten so lovely here in New York. Yesterday, I walked through Madison Square Park and everyone was sitting outside, enjoying their Shake Shack burgers & beers, in the warm sunshine, and it was just SO lovely. Here are somethings I want to do this summer....
1) I really want to take a trip to Nashville, TN and really engage in the culture (food, music, sights...) Gwyneth Paltrow just did a write up on her blog GOOP, and it makes it seem so freakin' cool. It's a pretty short drive, and I think it would be so fun to go with a great group of friends.
2) I want this bag to wear out to the beach or on Central Park Picnics.
3) Rock some lovely coral earrings.
4) Maybe try out a public pool. I haven't been to one since I was a little girl visiting my family in Germany!
6) And, spend as much time at the beach as possible!!
have a lovely one, y'all. xxp.