Friday, March 12, 2010

The Weekender


Hey y'all... I've been so very busy so I haven't put much love into Parisian Laundry. So today, I am going to leave you with a bunch of cool stuff from all over the internets...

NEED this dress.

Dreaming of Morocco. Also, been listening to Jackson Browne's "Something Fine" A LOT lately, so that helps... This hotel looks like paradise.

Beautiful playing cards.

I'm dying to drive up here during my week in Roma.


I read this book over a couple cold December days. Now they are thinking of making it into a motion picture! Cool!



Looking forward to this exhibition.

Also, stay posted on tumblr.
Wrapped up a 3-day kids shoot at Canoe Studios on W.26th Street. Lovely models, clothing, sets & photographs. FUN!! Now, off to wine, relaxation and many errands this weekend...
xxp.

No comments: