Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hello Lauren!

I just got a new job at Ralph Lauren Advertising and I could not be more pleased!! To get me in the spirit of the "redefinition of American style" I'm posting some of my favourite looks from the Spring/Summer 2010 show... Inspired by the Recession and the working class, he really put on a lovely show that celebrates what it means to be an American.  His usage of jean and the most gorgeous of blues shows just how classic Ralph Lauren is and I am thrilled to join the team.  For men's, he concentrates on looks that span from a young student exploring South America to a classic executive look for a gorgeous Italian entrepreneur.  Just gotta get me some more blue jeans, white tees, and shrunken blue blazers, and I'll fit right in...
Have a wonderful day! XOXO Paris  
   
   
    

No comments: