Wednesday, September 9, 2009

lookin' for fun and feelin' groovy!

My best friend Brielle just recently moved to Long Island City and when she told me all I could do was laugh... who can live in LONG ISLAND CITY and still call themselves a CITY GIRL? But her apartment is the most beautiful thing ever! We had a great day exploring and shared a bottle of white wine, and if anyone is ever in LIC, go to Cafe Henri and get the saffron mussels!!!
brie and her cutie companion murphy:
her view:
we walked right under the pepsi sign and gazed at the 59th street bridge:
I was just so surprised how beautiful the area was... and I am so happy I got to explore another part of my beloved city!  Also I saw 500 Days of Summer today and fell in love...such an adorable film... 

ALL MY LOVE XOXO 

No comments: