Saturday, February 20, 2010

Weekend Update


Hey y'all! My oh my have I been busy... Uptown, downtown, uptown, downtown - my feet & my metro card could REALLY use a rest. Finally, I've found some couch/computer time! So, here's some funky stuff for all you out on the internets :)

Check out the new Vampire Weekend music video for their song "Giving Up the Gun" featuring an adorably goofy Jake Gyllenhaal. Also the boys of Vampire Weekend look particularly suave.

Thinking of going here or here this weekend. YUMMY!!!

Here's Ralph's Fall 2010 Collection, soooo very beautiful eh? Stevie Nicks inspired with that classic, tailored flair. Also, can I be Natasha Poly?

Boys of the '90s.

I love the shots Marley Kate took for Mishka Spring 2010.


Can't wait to wear these this summer.

Great new Calypso stuff. And a yummy new Bellini parfume.

I just got a manicure & pedicure with this color and I am infatuated. It's a perfect purpley, lilac petunia pink!

Have a great weekend dudes! Lots of love xoxo

No comments: