Friday, February 5, 2010

The Weekender





I have been extra busy these past couple weeks and unfortunately I feel as though my blogging habit has suffered from my hectic lifestyle... Therefore, I am going to include many things in this post to kind of satisfy my craving for the next couple days :)
Starling Crush has started their February residency at The Living Room on the Lower East Side. They will be playing every Monday night. If you're around, GO. Beautiful musicians playing beautiful music.
I think I'm going to need a pair of these this summer... Yellow is my favorite color, and they are adorable!
GENIUS, I swear! I'm making them for the next potluck I am asked to...
Lovely free music :)
I'm reading a fabulous classic book... Y'all should read it too!
Also, I have just made tentative plans to visit Rome this April. If you have any suggestions, feel f*r*e*e to share!
Have the loveliest of weekends everyone! xoxo

No comments: