Friday, February 12, 2010

What are you up to this weekend?


Hey dudes! Any great plans this weekend?

I'm thinking of makin' these for my lovely valentines... so yummy and too adorable! You could even do some funny/cute messages like "Your kisses are my favourite" or "I like the way you move"!

RIP Alexander McQueen, you and your wonderful creativity will be missed. So so sad.

Also, it's my brother, Jensen's birthday... we are heading to his favourite restaurant, Brasserie Julien on the Upper East Side, for dinner but I have no idea what to get him! I was thinking of one of these cheeky shirts and maybe a couple of these personalized plates. He is very territorial about his food!


Really craving a spicy bloody!! I would especially love to drink one while wearing these designs in that very beach/waterview setting! Heaven!

I love this leather & crepe paper necklace. It's so delicate and so beautifully bright.

I love these accessories for adopted pups - We adopted our baby boxer Piper from New York Animal Hospital after someone dropped her off with a broken leg and gave a fake phone number. She's the sweetest lil' blessing and she could totally rock one of these fashionable collars or leashes.

I really want to check out this restaurant or one of her sister restaurants... looks so yummy & so cosy! Also, the t-shirts and canvas shopping totes are adorable!

Also, Happy Birthday to my beautiful cousin Cassidy! She is traveling Australia right now and I hope she is having the best time - surfing, flirting and beach-bumming! Love you Cass! Happy 21st Girlie!

Have a lovely Valentine's weekend y'all! Many kisses & chocolates! xoxo Paris

No comments: